Here are some funny memes to put a smile on your face today;
1. Bro hustle oo, make your charger no first you blow ooo
2. Hmmm, all this Ajegunle boys ehnn, they showed me pepper the first time I visited there, imagine I had my earphones connected to my phone and I was listening to music, they stole the photography and the music played in my ears till I hot home.
3. Wahala is when SARS caught Yahoo boys, and they are looking for One of them that escaped, then you passed singing AM ONE OF THEM by TIWA SAVAGE very loud, Bro your own son finish
4. Nigerian girls and food sha, you will take them to the Zoo and ask them their favorite animal they will still tell you roasted chicken
5. When a guy starts liking your pictures including the ones of last five years, just wait for him in your inbox he is coming
6. In Nigeria we have two SARS SARS on the beat and SARS wet dey beat, if you know you know.
7. Trouble is when you ask an Edo girl to pronounce sprit
8. Please when God said let there be light, where was Nigeria
9. Nigerian mothers will beat you up for doing something wrong, they will still beat you for crying and finally beats you for you to stop crying
The Nigerian Music Industry is full of beautiful Female Artiste.
Where there are beautiful people there must surely be the most beautiful out of thrm.
We will be comparing two talented Female artistes in the Nigeria Music industry '' Tiwa Savage and Simi''
It would be nice knowing which one is among the two is the prettiest.
This two names are big and top people in the industry.
First we will be looking at a brief description of them: Simi
The Duduke crooner is an influential person in the industry and she is known to have one of the most pretiest voice in the inudstry, the multi award winning musician just put to bed, and her song ''duduke'' has been on the top playlist for a while now.
She is currently married to a legendary Nigerian Singer Adekunle Gold.
See pictures of her below:
Indeed it have been a stressful and during this pandemic ravaging the whole country right now.
But don't worry, check out this funny jokes that will leave you smiling.
1. Please where are the marlians, it's been long we heard from them, Abi corona have controlled the crowd.
2. Having mouth odour is also good it gives you edge during arguments, you say something and every one agrees by nodding their heads.
3. Gone are those days that Yoruba people Cook and put pepper, now they Cook pepper and add food inside.
4. I want to have the kind of money that even when I come laite for my traditional wedding, my in-laws will be like: please our son we are sorry we woke up too early.😂😂
5. I was coming from my friends place then I saw Jehovah witness people knocking on my door I just joined them to knock till they got tired and Left.
6. A Yahoo Boy that needs to lie before he makes money is telling you he loves you and you are blushing, please sister receive brain.
Now check out this fu…
Nigerian singer Mocheddah has joined other celebrities who have used their social media handles to call out singer Dbanj and shows support for Seiytan Babatayo, the lady who accused him of sexual abuse.
Mocheddah in a lengthy post shared on her verified Instagram page noted that the singer should be ashamed of himself as she tagged him bully.
She said Dbanj has proved to everyone that he is a bully especially by his alleged to silence a woman who barely wanted to speak the truth.
''Shame on you Dbanj, shame on you for being the bully you have shown us you are.
Shame on you for silencing a young woman from speaking her truth, shame on you for being an instrument to unlawful imprisonment. Shame on you for influencing the order to arrest a woman who accused you of rape . Shame on you for making her sign under duress'' she wrote.
In a different portion of her post, the singer noted that the issue at hand has gone far beyond sexual abuse. She accused Dbanj of manipulating …