Funny Memes For The Day

Here are some funny memes to put a smile on your face today;
1. Bro hustle oo, make your charger no first you blow ooo
2. Hmmm, all this Ajegunle boys ehnn, they showed me pepper the first time I visited there, imagine I had my earphones connected to my phone and I was listening to music, they stole the photography and the music played in my ears till I hot home.
3. Wahala is when SARS caught Yahoo boys, and they are looking for One of them that escaped, then you passed singing AM ONE OF THEM by TIWA SAVAGE very loud, Bro your own son finish
4. Nigerian girls and food sha, you will take them to the Zoo and ask them their favorite animal they will still tell you roasted chicken
5. When a guy starts liking your pictures including the ones of last five years, just wait for him in your inbox he is coming
6. In Nigeria we have two SARS SARS on the beat and SARS wet dey beat, if you know you know.
7. Trouble is when you ask an Edo girl to pronounce sprit
8. Please when God said let there be light, where was Nigeria
9. Nigerian mothers will beat you up for doing something wrong, they will still beat you for crying and finally beats you for you to stop crying
10.
11. Lol
12. Hahaha
Which number brightened your face?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Funny Jokes That Will Put a Smile On Your Face During This Lockdown

Ten Commandments for Every Nigerian Abroad and Those Planning to Go Abroad

Meet US Based Cross-Dresser Who Looks Like Bobrisky